Happy Womens Day 2016 Quotes, Images, Messages, Wishes 2016

Happy Womens Day Quotes, Images, Messages, Wishes 2016

International womens day : every year on 8th march we celebrate that day as Women’s day to show out love and gratefulness for them.The message of this celebration  is to Empower Womens and thats helps us to Grow our society.so here we shareing some of the Best Happy Womens Day Quotes, Images, Messages, Wishes For you all.so just scroll down and Garb/save it and show your support.

Happy Womens Day 2016 Quotes

Happy Womens Day Quotes quotations & sayings

Below are the awesome womens day quotes. Grab them from below.

  1. Woman’s guess is much more accurate than a man’s certainty – Rudyard Kipling
  2. The history of all times and of today especially, teaches that women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves. – Louise Otto
  3. Women are the real architects of society. – Harriet Beecher Stowe
  4. What would men be without women? Scarce, sir, mighty scarce.
  5. Despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, I have not yet been able to answer the great question that has never been answered:What does a woman want? – Sigmund Freud
  6. A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. – Eleanor Roosevelt
  7. A beautiful woman must expect to be more accountable for her steps, than one less attractive.
  8. By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacation-less class.

Happy womens day sms messages, wishes

Below are the best womens day wishes you can checkout them from below.

  1. Every Home,Every Heart, Every Feeling,Every Moment Of happiness is incomplete without you, Only you can complete this world Happy Women’s Day
  2. Sending you wishes to say you blossom up the world around me! Happy Women’s Day!
  3. If you could see it from my eyes you would know you are one gem of a Woman!
  4. Women are like cars: we all want a Ferrari, sometimes want a pickup truck, and end up with a station wagon.-Tim Allen
  5. This is just my way of saying that you are a very special Woman in my life! Thanks!
  6. Just wanted to thank you from bottom of my heart for all things you do! Happy Womens Day!
  7. Feel special, unique, on top of the world..its your day!! Happy Womens Day my girl
  8. On women’s day what can I wish for, but the very best for you! Happy Women’s Day!
  9. To the woman of my dream: Thankfully in my life. I now in my arms.Happy Women’s Day!
  10. Happy Women’s Day to the one who has stolen my heart!
  11. You are as sweet inside as out. Hope your day is as sweet as you are!
  12. Sending across these lonely flowers, to say: I care for you and anytime you need me, I’ll always be there for you!
  13. Side by side or miles apart, you are always on my mind and close to my heart!
  14. Together or apart, you always remain in my heart!
  15. This is just my way of saying that you are very special to me!
  16. To the most wonderful person, wish you a glorious day!
  17. A litter note to say: You are always on my mind and very close to my heart!
  18. A wonderful person and a great friend. It’s a blessing to have both of them in you! A very Happy Women’s Day to you!
  19. I make this to give it to the most special woman in my life. Love you mom!
  20. Every moment with you is…Magical! I love you!

Happy Womens Day Wallpapers , Images, Cards 2016

Womens day images

Happy women’s day wishes quotes
Happy Women’s Day roses images
Happy women’s day to special women’s,flowers gift

Happy Womens Day 2016 Quotes, Images, Messages, Wishes 2016
Happy Womens Day 2016 Quotes

Happy Womens Day 2016 Quotes, Images, Messages, Wishes 2016