Best Happy Valentines Day Quotes 2016 for him / her Top 100

Happy Valentines Day 2016 Quotes, sms, for him / her


Valentine's Day is observed on February 14 each year in countries throughout the world. The day isn't a public holiday, but an unofficial day to celebrate the love. happy Valentine day Quotes has a great history, really has greater than one stories behind it. The most famous story is associated with Saint Valentine, who's said to be the inspiration behind this day. Valentines Day is also known as the day the everyday god of love, of cupid.

Valentine's Day is observed in different manners in different parts of the world. Most folks celebrate the day to concede and cherish the love between two individuals. 'Happy Valentines Day' is the most frequent greeting used to wish folks on this day. Other celebration procedures that are popular comprise presenting flowers, sending valentine greeting cards and presents to family members.

Happy Valentines Day 2016 Quotes, messages, for him / her


Valentine's Day is observed every year on February 14. In 2016, the day will witness the expression of love between individuals. Countless lovers all around the globe will celebrate. This is also the day that sees the most variety of love propositions. Lovers have found a way to keep celebrating it by creating a whole Valentine week even though it's a one day celebration.

Valentine week contains 7 days of love and romance.These days comprise day, rose day, propose day, chocolate day, teddy day, promise day, hug day, kiss day, and Valentine.

Happy Valentines Day Quotes


Here are a few Valentines Day Quotes which may really allow you to get the best words to state your love in the event you are expecting to spend your Valentine with someone specific or reach their heart having an attractive proposal.

Here you will find an excellent assortment of sayings and Valentine Quotes from pictures and from famous people. We've also included some astonishing valentines Quotes for him & her, wife & husband, and lovers.

Click the link for Happy valentines day Quotes her, for him

For those, who want to love and favor humorous approach to state the love, we've a few humorous and truly intimate Happy valentines day Quotes  that you locate hilarious in once and will in truth adore.

Click the link for Happy valentine Quotes 

These wonderful Valentine's Day film Quotes , and additionally, tend not to overlook.

Happy Valentines Day Quotes 2016



  • Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another. - Thomas Merton
  • If I had a single flower for every time I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden. - Claudia Adrienne Grandi
  • What a lover’s heart knows let no man’s brain dispute. ― Aberjhani
  • When love is not madness, it is not love. - Pedro Calderon de la Barca
  • Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. - Lao Tzu
  • Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. - Maya Angelou


valentine quotes


  • No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it. – Defiance by C.J. Redwine
  • One day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without and find that breath is of little consequence. ― Karen Marie Moning, Bloodfever
  • I keep myself busy with things to do. But every time I pause, I still think of you.
  • If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love. - Maya Angelou
  • This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls. ― Aberjhani
  • It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight. - Vladimir Nabokov
  • Better let my heart be without words, than my words without heart. - John Bunyan
  • You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ― Dr. Seuss
  • This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet. - Rumi
  • Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. - Anonymous
  • Love is not finding someone to live with; it's finding someone you can't live without. - Rafael Ortiz
  • Candle light, moon light, star light The brightest glow is from love light. - Grey Livingston
  • And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars. – Across the Universe by Beth Revis
  • There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. ― Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
  • I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. - Emma Goldman
  • Most people are slow to champion love because they fear the transformation it brings into their lives. And make no mistake about it: love does take over and transform the schemes and operations of our egos in a very mighty way. ― Aberjhani
  • Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. - Kay Knudsen
  • There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart. - Jane Austen
  • It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love. –Every Day by David Levithan
  • I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close. ― Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets
  • I don’t wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
  • We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. - Anonymous
  • I want to be one of those old couples you see still holding hands and laughing after fifty years of marriage. That's what I want. I want to be someone's forever. - Rachel Gibson
  • Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet. - Katharine Lee Bates
  • She was ready to deny the existence of space and time rather than admit that love might not be eternal. ― Simone de Beauvoir, The Mandarins
  • This is what our love is––a sacred pattern of unbroken unity sewn flawlessly invisible inside all other images, thoughts, smells, and sounds. ― Aberjhani
  • I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. - Anonymous
  • Love is a grave mental disease. - Plato
  • Like I've always said, love wouldn't be blind if the braille weren't so damned much fun. - Armistead Maupin, Maybe the Moon
  • I'm dating a woman now who, evidently, is unaware of it. - Garry Shandling
  • Falling in love is so hard on the knees. - Aerosmith
  • It's better to have loved and lost than to have to do forty pounds of laundry a week. - Laurence J. Peter
  • Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties. - Jules Renard
  • I love you more than my own skin. - Frida Kahlo